Covid 19 Office Policy and Procedure
- Sessions are being held on a confidential secure video platform.
- Please call or text 501.438.0807 to set up an appointment time.
- An initial visit is generally done in person to allow both the client and therapist a basic initial sense of the therapeutic relationship.
- All other sessions will be done online.
- There are people that do not work well with sessions online, therefore I am conducting in person sessions on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Online sessions can be scheduled for Tuesday thru Saturday.
HAND SANITIZER IS PROVIDED BY THIS OFFICE.
As per the mandate set by the state of Arkansas a Covid 19 screening and temperature check will be conducted prior to beginning any services.
Any session conducted in the office will follow this routine.
- Session room is disinfected with Lysol prior to any client entering
- Then the client is brought back for the session
- Then the client and therapist use hand sanitizer
- Then when the session is over, both will use hand sanitizer again
- Then after the client leaves, the room will be disinfected with Lysol again.
Of course, any time anyone uses the bathroom it is expected to wash hands and use hand sanitizer.
This policy and procedures are in place to follow CDC guidelines to prevent any further passing of Covid 19.This is also why the sessions have changed to mostly online. The reason for Wednesday and Saturday is to allow 3 or 4 days between times with people in the office. Providing a minimum of 72 hours between people in office, should prevent any droplets from becoming a harm to anyone.
For any questions or concerns regarding this or any policy, please call or text