I offer HIPAA compliant online video therapy!
You are required to create an account to use this service.
The service is HIPPA compliant, confidential.
The account setup must be completed before you can attend a video session.
Please remember the platform can be protected through technology but where you have the session and any prying eyes or ears, can only be controlled by you. Please know who is around or will come around when having sessions.
Please do not share your password to anyone. \
The fewer distractions in the same room as your session will allow for more productive sessions.
Steps for creating your account:
- Make an appointment time with staff.
- Provide your name, email and birthdate to the staff
- You will be sent a link to the platform to complete an online account. This is a free account.
- All forms to be completed for intake process will be available on the account.
- If you have any questions regarding setting up the account or navigating the account, please contact staff for assistance.
- Complete all forms indicated and submit a copy of your ID and insurance card front and back.
- Now you are ready to begin sessions!
- If you lose your password at a later date, no worries. An email to reset your password can be sent for you to enter the site.
Are You Ready For Online Therapy?
- Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer?
Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
- Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable?
Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
- Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser?
Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
- Do you have access to a working webcam?
Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online therapy! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
- Are you comfortable navigating computer software?
The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online therapy.